Look how easy it is to get started!
1). Complete the easy Personal Checklist form on our website and submit it to us. Once we receive the form, we reserve “a place in line” for you. We strive to complete all tax returns very promptly.
2). Agree to the terms and conditions on the personal data form.
3). Scan and attach to email, fax, or mail us all appropriate tax documents (W-2, 1099 forms, mortgage interest statements, etc.). We will notify you via email that your taxes are complete and let you know the amount of your refund or the amount due. By return e-mail, you can choose to e-file or paper file.
4). Payrite Accounting Services, Inc. will send an invoice for tax preparation through Pay Pal when your taxes are complete. Simply pay by credit or debit card. We also accept money orders and certified checks.
5). If you want to e-file your tax return, we will send you IRS form 8453 in the mail. Simply sign the form and return it to us in the envelope provided.
6). Once we receive your signed form 8453, we will e-file your tax return with the IRS and the appropriate state (if applicable).
7). We will notify you when your tax return has been electronically accepted by the IRS and your state (if applicable).
8). Once accepted, we will send one copy of your tax return to you along with the original documents.
Why let us do your taxes?
- Payrite Accounting Services is a corporation and is an authorized IRS e-file provider
- We have over 20 years of tax preparation experience
- Internet and e-mail friendly
- We prepare tax returns for all 50 states
- Complete security and confidentiality guaranteed
- We are open year-round and guarantee all of our work
- Money back guarantee if not completely satisfied*
- You don’t have to know the tax laws! Simply provide us with your information and we calculate the tax return for you!
- No software to purchase and learn
- No travel to appointments and waiting
*Money back guarantee if not completely satisfied pertains to the tax return preparation service provided by Payrite Accounting Services, Inc. If for any reason your tax return was not prepared in accordance with the information provided by you, and/or in accordance with the IRS code of Regulation, Payrite Accounting Services will refund your tax preparation fee.